I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fathers day with family

 the greats wiping rain off Grandpa's Harley..Olivia wearing high heels.
 miss I'm going to jump into the pool..all by myself..no fear.
 the gg's decided that Nana and GG needed to take a nap..so Olivia made me take off my glasses, rings, watch and necklaces, put a blanket over me and said 'shh, she's sleeping.'..
 cleaning crew..high heels and all..Thom says this is he favorite picture of the girls..
 pooped gg...they both climbed up by me so we could rest..
 fruit and coconut cream pie..
 Abby didn't want to be helped swim..when Olivia was swimming alone, she kept saying 'help, help.'..he mom said 'crying wolf, no one believes you'...ha..
nana and Abby checking this out.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Those high heels are so cute! And I'm not surprised you're pooped -- they both look like super-high-energy little girls!

Intense Guy said...

Just wait til the grands want hogs of their very own (if they don't already!)

yellowdoggranny said...

Abby had high heels too, but she kicked them off ..said they hurt her toes..
Thom hasn't taken them on a ride yet(his daughters would kick his ass), but he has offered me a ride on it..not ...no way..

MarkD60 said...

Looks like a great party!