I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, January 19, 2015

MONDAY.IS THIS ALL THERE IS?




 First some high school kid is texting and runs into a power pole and electric goes out for a couple of hours..then my phone dies and the net goes out..so I had no way to do my post till this morning..and no way to vent to anyone..it was horrible..all that stuff to bitch about and no way to do it..so I bitched to Dexter..he got pissed and went under the bed.. the good news is I made a huge..huge..huge bowl of gumbo..today I start making the rounds giving everyone some. Made rice for the side and going to make french bread today if I can find the damn recipe. so...sorry I'm late ..but better late than never.



































7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Everyone I know has been having a crappy Monday today! My fave is the guy slouching in the armchair who's about to get a rude awakening from the cat. Reminds me of that old, old jokey book title -- "The Cat's Revenge" by Claude Balls. Do you remember those jokes, YDG? There were a lot of them.

Anonymous said...

Baby, you can be late all you want if there is gumbo in the mix. Yu-u-u-u-um!

yellowdoggranny said...

the gumbo is a hit...really really good.yes I remember the Claude balls book..weren't there several diff books?

MarkD60 said...

My favorite is Debras faavorite one! Happy TUESDAY!!!!

Grandma K said...

Dex will always listen!! At least until he goes to sleep.

Intense Guy said...

What happened to the high school kid that was texting and ran into a power pole?

yellowdoggranny said...

I don't know...it never even made the west news..so parents probably paid big fine and it got swept under carpet..